With Dads Day fast approaching, Your Castle Real Estate scoured the city for Denver’s best father’s day activities. Because Dad deserves the very best, it’s your job to be sure he has a great time! When the gifts have been opened and the burgers consumed, the father in your life will be left with the memories you’ve created. These reasonably priced activities around town are sure to leave the sweetest of memories behind.
Our Favorite Things to do with Dad
- The Cherry Creek trail provides the ideal location for bicycling as a family. This free activity will get the family in motion and out into the gorgeous Colorado weather. With temps forecasted in the mid 80s, a Denver bicycle ride could be just the thing!
- Is the dad in your life a foodie? Take him to one of Denver’s Sunday Farmers Markets for an ice cold beverage, artisanal meats, or some fresh produce. The Stapleton Market, The Highlands Square Market, The Old South Pearl Market, and the City Park Market are all scheduled to be open this Father’s Day!
- If Dad has a funny bone, take him to the family-friendly Comedy Works show at 3:00pm. Chris Voth, having competed in Last Comic Standing, will be distributing laughter all afternoon. You can even treat Dad to Brunch before the show!
- Chug on over to the Colorado Railroad Museum! The museum is gifting dads with free admission this Father’s Day and children are only $2 at the door. This affordable day trip is sure to put the steam back in Dad’s engine.
- Take dad to the Cherry Creek State Park Family Shooting Center for some good old target shooting. They’ll provide the firearms, safety glasses, and everything you’ll need for an entire day of shooting. Schedule ahead to be sure you have a spot for the big day.
- If your dad is at home on the green, The South Suburban Golf Course may be your ideal Father’s Day destination. Their shortened par 3 course is the perfect fit for the whole family and their mountain view is not to be missed! Plus, kids golf for a steal of a deal at this relaxed location.
Denver’s best father’s day activities are sure to bring a smile to that dad in your life. Get outside, share a laugh, or learn something new with your favorite guy.